Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Cosair Commander Pro Fan Rgb Lighting Control
- Six 4-pin fan ports with voltage and PWM control
- Two USB 2.0 internal headers
- Four thermistor inputs
- Dual channel lighting
- Low profile design
Mfr part code: CL-9011110-WW
Customers Also Viewed
Cosair Commander Pro Fan Rgb Lighting Control Product Description
Accurately monitor how your system reacts when you push it to the limits. Manage your fans without pressing knobs or switches through the intuitive CORSAIR LINK software.
Synchronize your RGB lighting effects with HD RGB fans, SP RGB fans and individually addressable RGB LED strips to light up your build.
- Power input:
- Logic: 2.97V to 3.63V, 4.5V to 5.5V
- Fan: 11.4V to 12.6V
- RGB LED: 4.5V to 5.5V
- USB: 440mm
- SATA Power: 465mm
- Thermal sensor: 610mm
- Fan extension: 300mm
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Requires a motherboard with an internal USB 2.0 header
- Requires CORSAIR LINK software version 4.7 or higher
- Dimensions: 133mm x 69mm x 15.5mm
- RGB LED channels: Two 3-pin connector
- Max. RGB LED strip per channel: 4
- Max. RGB fan per channel: 6 through 1 RGB LED hub
|Product Type||System fan and lighting hub|
|Package Content||2 x RGB LED hub cables, 4 x thermal sensor cables, 4 x fan extension cables, 2 x mounting tapes|
|Features||Corsair Link, 2 x RGB LED ports, 4 x thermal sensor ports, 2 x USB 2.0 headers, 6 x 4-pin fan ports||
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
Cosair Commander Pro Fan Rgb Lighting Control Ask an owner
Cosair Commander Pro Fan Rgb Lighting Control Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.