£ 99.99 inc. vat
£ 83.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Thermaltake Core V51 Riing Green Edition Product Description
The new Core V51 Riing Edition, designed in a green color theme with three preinstalled 140mm green Riing fans to match other green components in aesthetics, delivering an outstanding cooling performance with the compatibility for the extensive DIY/AIO LCS. Core V51 Riing Edition is an enthusiast's grade mid-tower that creates unprecedented space for high-end hardware and liquid cooling expansion, supporting the latest E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX motherboards, and all high-end GPU cards.
Riing 14 Green High Static Pressure Radiator Fan
Three 140mm fans fitted to enhance static pressure that produces impressive cooling performance. Hydraulic bearings for silent operation guarantee ultra-low noise with LNC (Low Noise Cable). In addition, an anti-vibration mounting system strengthens the stability during operation. The patented LED Ring maintains color and brightness uniformity.
Designed for gamers, the perforated top panel allows easy heat dissipation and rapid air intake for maximum ventilation. The heightened case-stands at the bottom help to enhance airflow and overall stability during operation. Featuring a green side window to offer a direct view of the inner system.
Innovative 5.25" & 3.5" tool-free drive bay design has minimized the hassles of installing/removing. "2 + 5" drive bays with modular drive racks, a typical ratio for accessory and storage devices.
Fully Modular Design
A highly customizable 5.25" & 3.5" drive bay feature enables users to freely interchange the 3.5" hard-drive cages to suit their needs and remove the 5.25" & 3.5" drive bays to gain maximum interior space for advance cooling performance or liquid system build.
Core V51 Riing Edition delivers an outstanding cooling performance, consisting of DIY/AIO liquid cooling systems and air cooling units. Two 120mm intake fans are hidden behind the front dust filter, quietly pushing vast amounts of air over the hard drives and GPUs. The air is then extracted by the third 120mm fan at the rear. Additionally, with the aid of the cable management design guaranteed to take the cooling performance to the next level.
High-end Complete Solution
Core V51 Riing Edition enables users to build a complete high-end system, whilst supporting up to either 420mm radiator liquid cooling, or 200mm case fans, with a long graphic card at the same time, and simultaneously protecting the user's hardware as well as increasing the CPU's overclocking potential. Most importantly, it has the capability to deliver an outstanding cooling efficiency throughout the entire case.
Power Cover Design (Optional)
With power cover design, the entire bottom area can be used to reorganize unused cables, which makes for a tidy-looking system. Furthermore, the PSU cover can hold two additional 2.5" HDD drive bays.
- Case Type: Mid Tower
- Dimension (H x W x D) 540 x 236 x 560 mm
- Net Weight: 10.8 kg
- Side Panel: Green Transparent Window
- Color Exterior & Interior: Black
- Material: SPCC
- Front (intake): 140 x 140 x 25 mm Riing LED Green fan (1400rpm, 28dBA) x 2 (1000rpm, 22dBA with LNC)
- Rear (exhaust): 140 x 140 x 25 mm Riing LED Green fan (1400rpm, 16dBA) (1000rpm, 22dBA with LNC)
- Drive Bays -Accessible: 2 x 5.25'' -Hidden: 5 x 3.5'' or 5 x 2.5''
- Expansion Slots: 8
- Motherboards: 6.7" x 6.7" (Mini ITX), 9.6" x 9.6" (Micro ATX), 12" x 9.6" (ATX), 12" x 13" (Extend ATX)
- I/O Ports: USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- LCS Upgradable: Supports 1/2"、3/8"、1/4" water tube
- Front: 3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, 1 x 200mm
- Top: 3 x 120mm, 3 x 140mm, 2 x 200mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
- Bottom: 2 x 120mm
- Front: 360mm, 1 x 420mm
- Top: 1 x 360mm, 1 x 420mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm
- Bottom: 1 x 240mm
- CPU cooler height limitation: 185mm
- VGA length limitation: 310mm(with HDD rack) 480mm(without HDD rack)
- PSU length limitation: 220mm (With Bottom Fan)
Add-ons and Accessories
£21.64 ex. vat
£79.10 ex. vat
|Form Factor||Mid tower|
|Max Mainboard Size||Extended ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX, Extended ATX|
|Internal Bays Qty||5|
|Front Accessible Bays Qty||2|
|Cooling System||Front: 140 x 140 x 25 mm fan x 2 / intake / 1000-1400 rpm / 22 - 28 dBA / 1 x 200 mm fan or 2 x 140 mm fan or 3 x 120 mm supported ¦ Rear: 140 x 140 x 25 mm fan x 1 / exhaust / 1000-1400 rpm / 16 - 22 dBA / 1 x 120/140 mm fan supported ¦ Top: fan mount / 3 x 120/140 mm fan or 2 x 200 mm fan supported ¦ Bottom: 120 mm fan mount x 2|
|CPU Cooler Max Height||185 mm|
|Video Card Max Length||480 mm|
|System Cabinet Features||Windowed side panel, supports 120 mm radiator in rear, supports 360/420 mm radiator in front panel, supports 360/420 mm radiator in top panel, supports 240 mm radiator in bottom panel||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Bays||2 (total) / 2 (free) x front accessible - 5.25" ¦ 5 (total) / 5 (free) x internal - 2.5" / 3.5" shared|
|Interfaces||2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x headphones - mini-jack||
|Power Device||No power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
Thermaltake Core V51 Riing Green Edition Ask an owner
Thermaltake Core V51 Riing Green Edition Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.