£ 12.87 inc. vat
£ 10.72 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
D-Link Gigabit PCI Network Card
- PCI Card
- High-Performance 10/100/1000Mbps
- PC 2000Mbps Data Transmission
Mfr part code: DGE-528T
Customers Also Viewed
D-Link Gigabit PCI Network Card Product Description
The card provides on-board screening of VLANs Tagged Ethernet frames, allowing your PC to be configured with VLAN-supported switch. Your PC can be part of a VLAN network, where domains are segmented up to enhance performance and security.
Wake-On-LAN (WOL) is an Advanced Configuration Power Interface (ACPI) function allowing a powered OFF computer to be powered ON from a remote station. This function allows the administrator to send wake-up signals to a computer. The WOL function provides a great utility for power management of the PC and allows users to initiate action at irregular times and from distant locations.
The card's embedded flow control and independent FIFO provide a means to protect against possible data loss during transmission on the network. When connected to a Gigabit switch supporting flow control, the card receives signals from the switch regarding buffer overrun during peak usage periods. The card then delays transmission until the switch is ready again to accept new data.
Using a single chip solution, this card is very small in size and consumes very little power of your computer system.
- Copper Gigabit connection for PC
- 10/100/1000Mbps auto-sensing speeds
- 2000Mbps Gigabit full duplex support
- 32-bit 33/66MHz clock speed PCI Bus Master operation
- Built-in FIFO (8K/64K) buffer to reduce overhead of memory transfers
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- 802.3x Flow Control for fast, reliable data transmission
- ACPI 2.0 WOL power management
- 802.1q VLAN Tagging
- 802.1p Priority Queues
- PCI 2.3 compliant
- Supports up to 7Kb jumbo frames
- Cable Diagnostics Utility provided
- Optional remote Boot ROM (p/n DGE-528R)
- Runs Win98, 2000, ME, NT, XP, NetWare, Linux, MacOS
- Very small size, very low power consumption
- Low-profile bracket included in the box
|Data Link Protocol||10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE|
|Status Indicators||Port transmission speed, port duplex mode, link/activity|
|Cabling Type||Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX, Ethernet 1000Base-T|
|Data Transfer Rate||1 Gbps|
|Features||Flow control, full duplex capability, auto-sensing per device, auto-negotiation, VLAN support, wake on LAN (WOL), auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45|
|Compatible Slots||1 x PCI - low-profile||
Software / System Requirements
|Peripheral / Interface Devices||PCI slot|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Novell NetWare 5.x, Apple MacOS X, Novell NetWare 6.x, Linux 2.2.x, Linux 2.4.x, Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP|
|Additional Requirements||PCI slot||
|Device Type||Network adapter|
|Form Factor||Plug-in card - low profile|
|Interface (Bus) Type||PCI|
|PCI Specification Revision||PCI 2.2||
|Included Accessories||Low-profile bracket|
|Works with Windows Vista||Software and devices that carry the Works with Windows Vista logo have been tested for baseline compatibility with PC's running.|
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, ACPI 2.0, FCC Class B certified, VCCI Class B ITE||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90%|
D-Link Gigabit PCI Network Card Ask an owner
D-Link Gigabit PCI Network Card Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.