£ 207.99 inc. vat
£ 173.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
SmartRack 9U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides, front, top and bottom
- Flow-through ventilation keeps equipment cool
Mfr part code: SRW9U
SmartRack 9U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet Product Description
The SRW9U SmartRack 9U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds.
The side panels and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRW9U comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite's optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and 12-24 threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.
SmartRack 9U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet Ask an owner
SmartRack 9U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.