Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
EXDISPLAY Brother P-Touch QL-500BW Mono Label Printer
Mfr part code: EBR1-QL500BWZU1
Product ConditionBox Damaged Item is in excellent condition, but external packaging is damaged
EXDISPLAY Brother P-Touch QL-500BW Mono Label Printer Product Description
Brother P-Touch QL-500BW
Print high quality labels quickly and easily, with the QL-500BW. This low cost label printer makes printing labels a breeze. Itâ€™s perfect for printing address and shipping labels, banners and signage â€" itâ€™s so easy that youâ€™ll never know how you coped without one.
- No paper jams, no ink or toner needed, no label wastage
- Easy peel labels
- Prints continuous length labels
- Integrate with Microsoft - print labels direct from Word, Excel and Outlook
- Built in cutter enables accurate label length
Spending more time than you should do looking for things? Whether itâ€™s in a busy office or at home, knowing where everything is can make a huge difference. And with Brotherâ€™s QL-500BW labeller, getting organised has never been easier.
What do you need to label?
Fast, easy to use and extremely versatile, the QL-500BW takes label printing to a whole new level â€" you can create labels for anything from CDs, files, signage or banners to simply addressing letters. You can even download Royal Mailâ€™s SmartStamp software and print your own stamps.
Choose a style to suit
The QL-500BW gives you unique flexibility, with a choice of die-cut easy peel labels as well as continuous length tape. Your labels can be printed direct from Microsoft Word, Excel or Outlook, and the included design software â€˜P-touch editorâ€™ provides quick templates or lets you create custom layouts with barcodes, graphics, true type fonts and special formatting (including frames and tables).
No toner, no waste, no problem
Youâ€™ll even save money too â€" with direct thermal print technology thereâ€™s no need for toner, ink or ribbon, and the built-in cutter means no label wastage either. So, all in all, the Brother QL-500BW is just what you need if youâ€™re looking to get organised.
Whatâ€™s in the Box
- DK-11201 Standard Address Label (100 labels)
- CD ROM
- Quick start guide
- USB Cable
- DK roll guide
- Paper Guide
- Colour: Black and White
- Tape widths: Up to 62mm
- Key Board: No
- Number of buttons: 2(On/Off, Feed)
- Cutter: Manual full cutter(user replaceable)
- Power: Internal S/W Power Supply
- LCD Display: No
- LED lamp: 1(On/Off, Error)
- Roll Type: DK Rolls (DK Die-cut Labels/DK Continuous Length Tape)
- Roll Width: Max.Label width 62mm (2-3/7")
- Print Head: 300 dpi / 720 dots
- Print Method: Direct thermal
- Max. Print Height: 59.0 mm (Approx. 2.3")
- Print Speed: Max. 90 mm / sec. (50 standard address labels/min.)
- Cutter Sensor: Yes
- Cover Open Sensor: No
- Roll Sensor: Yes
- Media End Sensor: No
- Interface: USB (Ver 1.1)
- USB ID switch: No
- OS: Windows
- Software: PT-Editor Ver. 5
- Connection: USB
EXDISPLAY Brother P-Touch QL-500BW Mono Label Printer Ask an owner
EXDISPLAY Brother P-Touch QL-500BW Mono Label Printer Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.