Precision output, page after page1
Original HP Ink and Toner cartridges are designed to work the first time, every time.1 Keep your memories alive with Original HP Ink when you print fade-resistant photos and documents that last generations.3 Choose Original HP Toner to count on high-quality and reliable printing, while you save time by avoiding common printing problems.2
Designed with the planet in mind
HP strives to reduce environmental impact. Manufacturing new cartridges using returned HP cartridges and other plastics contributes to a circular economy. With 100% of new Original HP Toner cartridges and over 80% of new Original HP Ink cartridges containing recycled content, this is manufacturing you can trust.4
Consideration for the air where you live and work
Indoor air is a priority for your workplace and where you live. HP voluntarily designs and tests its printing systems5 to prevent emissions that exceed eco-label guidelines.6 When you choose Original HP Ink and Toner cartridges, you’re sharing in our commitment to indoor air quality.
To protect your printer and your data
Original HP Office Ink and Toner cartridges are designed for security. With a protected cartridge chip, tamper-resistant packaging, and designed to work with HP office hardware security, this is printing security you can trust.7.8
- SpencerLab 2018 study commissioned by HP for the on-average performance of 12 brands of remanufactured cartridges, refilled cartridges from leading refill service providers, and refill kits compared to Original HP ink cartridges (61XL, 62XL, 63XL, 564XL, 950XL, 951XL, 970XL & 971XL) sold in North America. See http://www.spencerlab.com/reports/HPInkReliability-NA-2018.pdf.
- 2018 SpencerLab Color and 2019 SpencerLab Monochrome Reliability studies for North America, both commissioned by HP. Color study compared Original HP color cartridges with six brands of non-HP cartridges for the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M451dn; CE410A/X, CE411A/12A/13A cartridges. See https://www.spencerlab.com/reports/HP-CLR-Reliability-NA-2018.pdf. Monochrome study compared Original HP cartridges with seven brands of non-HP cartridges for the HP Pro M402 and Pro M521 printers; HP 26A and 55A cartridges. See https://www.spencerlab.com/reports/HPReliability-NA-2019.pdf
- Permanence estimates based on internal HP testing of Original HP inks printed on HP Photo and Bright White Inkjet Papers. Photos predicted to resist fading 50+ years when displayed under glass. Paper prints predicted to resist fading 100+ years in dark storage. See hp.com/go/print-permanence & Wilhelm Imaging Research Dark Storage Permanence Statement http://Wilhelm-research.com/hp/WIR_Dark_Storage_Permanence_Statement_for_HP_2017-11-07.pdf. Water resistance estimates based on Original HP ink internal HP testing and Wilhelm Imaging Research testing. Prints made with HP OfficeJet, Envy, and DeskJet are water-resistant when printed on HP glossy photo papers. Prints made with HP OfficeJet Pro and PageWide are water-resistant.
- 80% of Original HP ink cartridges contain between 45-70% recycled content. See www.hp.com/go/recycledcontent for list.
- An HP printing system consists of HP printer, HP paper and Original HP supply. Blue Angel DE-UZ 205 emissions criteria or earlier versions applicable when printing system launched.
- An HP printing system consists of HP printer, paper and Original HP supply. Blue Angel DE-UZ 205 emissions criteria or earlier versions of criteria applicable when printing system launched.
- HP Office-class printing systems include Enterprise-class devices with FutureSmart firmware 4.5 or above, Pro-class devices, and their respective Original HP toner, PageWide, and ink cartridges. Does not include HP integrated printhead ink cartridges. See https://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA6-8438ENW and hp.com/go/SuppliesSecurityClaims
- Digital supply-chain tracking, hardware, and packaging security features vary locally by SKU. © Copyright 2020 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.