LapSafe CBNCL-030 ClassBuddy 30 Netbook Trolley Charger
- Safe power management - ensures protection of both the device and the user
- Cost effective - functional entry level trolley
- Light and maneuverable - enables easier movement and uses minimal space
Mfr part code: CBNCL-030
LapSafe CBNCL-030 ClassBuddy 30 Netbook Trolley Charger Product Description
Available for immediate direct shipment and delivery. Please contact your account manager. Delivery Charge - £35.00
The ClassBuddy™ charging trolley delivers cost effective management and safe charging for up to 15 laptops or 30 netbooks. All devices are charged simultaneously.
Laptops and netbooks are charged using the devices' own AC adaptors. All devices are charged simultaneously with no risk of tripping fuses. The AC adaptors are safely stored on the shelf beside the device using cables ties and clips which are provided with the trolley.
The ClassBuddy™ includes LapSafe's own power management system, providing a safe user experience. This includes power-on illumination, in-rush surge protection and residual voltage protection.
Weighing in at only 50kg, the ClassBuddy™ trolley is light and manoeuvrable, making it easy to share ICT resources between classrooms. It has been designed with a small footprint in order to use minimum space within a classroom or storage area.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Safe power management - Ensures protection of both the device and the user.
- Cost effective - Functional entry level trolley
- Light and manoeuvrable - Enables easier movement and uses minimal space
- Naturally ventilated - Ensures devices do not overheat during charging
- Safe storage - Centralised management for multiple devices
- 3 year warranty - Provides peace of mind
- Optional extras available - To enhance and improve functionality
- Available in various colours - Personalise and identify
The ClassBuddy™ trolley is naturally ventilated, allowing cool air to flow through ventilation in the base and shelves, and a top rear aperture to assist warm air to pass up and out of the trolley. When Data Transfer option is included (see options), twin thermostatically controlled forced ventilation comes as standard.
The ClassBuddy™ trolley's part welded steel chassis and three point locking steel doors are designed to provide secure centralised management for mobile ICT devices. The doors are mounted with a full height piano style hinge to minimise accessibility by thieves and the flush design of the ClassBuddy™ trolley has been achieved with recessed handles which allows for easier stowage. Separate keys are provided for the rear door to inhibit access by unauthorised personnel.
Quality castors are included, two of which are braked to ensure stability. The castors provide 360° movement for greater mobility.
The ClassBuddy™ trolley meets all required British Safety Standards, has been independently CE Certified and meets HSE guidelines.
The ClassBuddy™ charging trolley's chassis is available in the following colours; Green, Yellow, Red, Blue, White, Black and our very own LapSafe® Original Red.
The ClassBuddyTM trolley is available with 2 optional extras, each providing additional functionality and capability.
Allowing the simultaneous transfer of data to all devices. Adds twin thermostatically controlled forced ventilation.
Radio Access Point
Turns the ClassBuddy™ into a wireless network point
LapSafe CBNCL-030 ClassBuddy 30 Netbook Trolley Charger Ask an owner
LapSafe CBNCL-030 ClassBuddy 30 Netbook Trolley Charger Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.