Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Aruba 2920 48G POE+ Switch Product Description
Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p) allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues.
Layer 4 prioritization
Layer 4 prioritization enables prioritization based on TCP/UDP port numbers.
Class of Service (CoS)
Class of Service (CoS) sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address,IP Type of Service (ToS),Layer 3 protocol,TCP/UDP port number,source port,and DiffServ.
Rate limiting sets per-port ingress enforced maximums and per-port,per-queue minimums.
Large buffers provide graceful congestion management.
Auto-MDIX automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports.
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) provides up to 30 W per port that allows support of the PoE+-capable devices such as IP phones,wireless access points,and security cameras,as well as any IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device.
HP ProVision ASIC architecture
Designed with the HP ProVision ASIC,providing very low latency,increased packet buffering,and adaptive power consumption.
IP multicast snooping and data-driven IGMP
IP multicast snooping and data-driven IGMP automatically prevent flooding of IP multicast traffic.
LLDP-MED (Media Endpoint Discovery)
LLDP-MED (Media Endpoint Discovery) is a standard extension of LLDP that stores values for parameters such as QoS and VLAN to automatically configure network devices such as IP phones.
IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) is an automated device discovery protocol that provides easy mapping of network management applications.
IEEE 802.1s multiple spanning tree
IEEE 802.1s multiple spanning tree provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees;provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w.
IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and HP port trunking
IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and HP port trunking support up to 60 static,dynamic or distributed trunks active across a stack,with each trunk having up to eight links (ports) per static trunk;trunking across stack members is supported.
Ring and chain stacking topology
Ring and chain stacking topology allows failure of a link or switch in the ring of stacked switches,while the remaining connected switches continue operation.
SNMPv1,v2,and v3 provide complete support of SNMP;provide full support of industry-standard Management Information Base (MIB) plus private extensions;SNMPv3 supports increased security using encryption.
Out-of-band Ethernet management port
Out-of-band Ethernet management port enables management over a separate physical management network,keeping management traffic segmented from network data traffic.
Dual flash images
Dual flash images provides independent primary and secondary operating system files for backup while upgrading.
Friendly port names
Friendly port names allow assignment of descriptive names to ports.
Find-fix-inform finds and fixes common network problems automatically,then informs administrator.
Multiple configuration files
Multiple configuration files allow multiple configuration files to be stored to a flash image.
- Product Description: HPE 2920-48G-POE+ Switch - switch - 48 ports - Managed - rack-mountable
- Device Type: Switch - 48 ports - L3 - Managed - stackable
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 44 x 10/ 100/ 1000 (PoE+) + 4 x combo Gigabit SFP (PoE+)
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+
- PoE Budget: 370 W
- Performance: Throughput:130.9 Mpps Switching capacity:176 Gbps
- Capacity: IPv4 routing table entries:2048 IPv6 routing table entries:256
- MAC Address Table Size: 16000 entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9220 bytes
- Routing Protocol: RIP, RIP-2, static IP routing, MLD
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, SMON, SSH, SSH-2, CLI
- Features: Flow control, DHCP support, BOOTP support, ARP support, trunking, VLAN support, IPv6 support, half duplex mode, full duplex mode, SNTP support, sFlow, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), RADIUS support, PoE+, STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), LLDP support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Energy Efficient Ethernet, Class of Service (CoS), Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP)
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1AX
- Power: AC 120/ 230 V ( 50/ 60 Hz )
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 44.25 cm x 33.6 cm x 4.39 cm
- Weight: 5.7kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Add-ons and Accessories
Xenta Cat 5 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.15 ex. vat
£6.44save £0.46 £4.98 ex. vat
Xenta Cat 6 Cables
£5.34save £1.34 £3.33 ex. vat
£4.98save £0.98 £3.33 ex. vat
£7.02save £0.03 £5.82 ex. vat
£9.98save £4.00 £4.98 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 6 Cables
£12.66 ex. vat
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||48 x Gigabit LAN 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 PoE+ - 30 W ¦ 4 x SFP (mini-GBIC) - SFP ¦ 1 x RJ-45 ¦ 1 x micro-USB Type B ¦ Management: 1 x USB USB - 4 pin USB Type A ¦ 1 x management RJ-45|
|Expansion Slots||2 (total) / 2 (free) x Expansion Slot ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x Stacking Module||
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Performance||Throughput: 130.9 Mpps ¦ Switching capacity: 176 Gbps|
|Capacity||IPv4 routing table entries: 2048 ¦ IPv6 routing table entries: 256|
|Processor||1 x ARM ARM1176: 625 MHz|
|RAM||512 MB SDRAM|
|Ports||44 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x combo Gigabit SFP (PoE+)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|PoE Budget||370 W|
|MAC Address Table Size||16000 entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9220 bytes|
|Routing Protocol||RIP, RIP-2, static IP routing, MLD|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, SMON, SSH, SSH-2, CLI|
|Encryption Algorithm||SSL, TLS|
|Authentication Method||RADIUS, PAP, CHAP, TACACS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2), Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)|
|Features||Flow control, DHCP support, BOOTP support, ARP support, trunking, VLAN support, IPv6 support, half duplex mode, full duplex mode, SNTP support, sFlow, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), RADIUS support, PoE+, STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), LLDP support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Energy Efficient Ethernet, Class of Service (CoS), Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1AX|
|Flash Memory||1 GB|
|Device Type||Switch - 48 ports - L3 - Managed - stackable|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - lifetime|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - lifetime||
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Power Provided||575 Watt|
|Power Consumption Operational||487 Watt|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Silver||
|Compliant Standards||C-Tick, GOST, CISPR 24, IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, FCC Part 15 B, ICES-003 Class A, RoHS, EN 60950-1, IEC 60825-1, EN 60825-1, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, VCCI Class A||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||55 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||15 - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Storage||15 - 90% (non-condensing)|
Aruba 2920 48G POE+ Switch Ask an owner
Aruba 2920 48G POE+ Switch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.