£ 671.99 inc. vat
£ 559.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus 24LC-S Managed Switch Product Description
The Cisco 2960-Plus Series Switches offer intelligent traffic management that keeps everything flowing smoothly. Flexible mechanisms for marking,classification,and scheduling deliver superior performance for data,voice,and video traffic,all at wire speed.
Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations
Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations is a comprehensive set of capabilities that simplify LAN planning,deployment,monitoring,and troubleshooting. Deploying SmartOperations tools reduces the time and effort required to operate the network and lowers total cost of ownership (TCO).
Cisco EnergyWise empowers IT teams to measure and manage the power consumed by devices connected to the network,providing measurable energy savings and reduced greenhouse gas emissions. EnergyWise policies can be used to control the power consumed by PoE-powered endpoints,desktop and data-center IT equipment,and a wide range of building infrastructure. EnergyWise technology is included on all Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus Series Switches.
Power over Ethernet
Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus switches support IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) to deliver lower total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones,Cisco Aironet wireless access points,or other standards-compliant PoE end devices. PoE removes the need to supply wall power to PoE-enabled devices and eliminates the cost of adding electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments.
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus Series Switches offer a superior CLI for detailed configuration and administration. 2960-Plus switches are also supported in the full range of Cisco network management solutions.
- Product Description: Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus 24LC-S - switch - 24 ports - Managed - rack-mountable
- Device Type: Switch - 24 ports - Managed
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype: Fast Ethernet
- Ports: 24 x 10/ 100 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE
- PoE Budget: 123 W
- Performance: Switching capacity:16 Gbps Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size):6.5 Mpps
- Capacity: Active VLANs:64
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9018 bytes
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, TFTP
- Features: Layer 2 switching, auto-sensing per device, DHCP support, power over Ethernet (PoE), auto-negotiation, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/ MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DiffServ support, Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Port Security, MAC Address Notification
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)
- Power: AC 120/ 230 V ( 50/ 60 Hz )
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 45 cm x 33.2 cm x 4.4 cm
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
Add-ons and Accessories
Xenta Cat 5 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.15 ex. vat
£6.44save £0.46 £4.98 ex. vat
Xenta Cat 6 Cables
£5.34save £1.34 £3.33 ex. vat
£4.98save £0.98 £3.33 ex. vat
£7.02save £0.03 £5.82 ex. vat
£9.98save £4.00 £4.98 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 6 Cables
£12.66 ex. vat
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 1U|
|Performance||Switching capacity: 16 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 6.5 Mpps|
|Capacity||Active VLANs: 64|
|Status Indicators||Port status, port transmission speed, port duplex mode, power, system, link/activity|
|Device Type||Switch - 24 ports - Managed|
|Ports||24 x 10/100 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|PoE Budget||123 W|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9018 bytes|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, TFTP|
|Authentication Method||RADIUS, TACACS+|
|Features||Layer 2 switching, auto-sensing per device, DHCP support, power over Ethernet (PoE), auto-negotiation, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DiffServ support, Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Port Security, MAC Address Notification|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)|
|Flash Memory||64 MB||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - replacement - lifetime ¦ Limited warranty - power supply and fans - 5 years ¦ New releases update|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - replacement - lifetime ¦ Limited warranty - power supply and fans - 5 years ¦ New releases update||
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Features||Redundant Power System (RPS) connector||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||8 x 100Base-TX RJ-45 PoE - 15.4 W ¦ 16 x 100Base-TX RJ-45 ¦ 2 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 ¦ 2 x SFP (mini-GBIC)||
|Rack Mounting Kit||Optional|
|Compliant Standards||FCC Class A certified, CISPR 22 Class A, BSMI CNS 13438 Class A, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, AS/NZS 60950-1, ICES-003 Class A, RoHS, FCC CFR47 Part 15, EN300-386, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, VCCI Class A, KN22, KN24||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Cisco IOS LAN Lite||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||-5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-25 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Storage||10 - 95% (non-condensing)|
Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus 24LC-S Managed Switch Ask an owner
Cisco Catalyst 2960-Plus 24LC-S Managed Switch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.