Lapcabby TabCabby 20V
- Stores and Charges 20 Tablets
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- Lock with Keys
Mfr part code: TABCAB20V
Lapcabby TabCabby 20V Product Description
• Universal design stores and charges 20 tablets with (most) cases (or 32 tablets with slim cases) in 4 carry baskets for easy portability. Accommodates all tablets including iPad, Android tablets, Kindle Fire and more Exterior Design:
• Smooth rounded corners with shock absorbing bumpers to protect tablets inside and the school walls during movement from classroom to classroom • Lock with keys located on the top preventing damage during movement through school building
• Separate compartment with rear facing door for access to the individual AC adapters
• Innovative and tactile ergonomic handles in a variety of colours located on the top making it easy to move
• Sleek design that is children and classroom friendly without protruding parts (handles, locks etc)
• Fitted with durable 100mm rubberised castors with locking facility. Extra strength is obtained by using an 8mm gauge steel plate welded to the frame which gives the castors additional strength and rigidity by spreading the load from the castor pins to the frame of the units
• L shaped doors for complete access to the unit
• Heavy duty steel frame with strong MFC cladding Interior Design:
• Tablets are held in individual compartments within the four removable caddies
• Ergonomically designed, each caddy has two carrying handles for comfortable transportation
• With easy to adjust dividers, compartment sizes can be modified to allow for different sized tablets and protective cases
• When inside the trolley the caddies are held in place with fixed shelf supports to stop movement during transportation
• Simple cable storage system keep cables compact, neat and tidy
• All cables, power strips and the power management system are kept in a completely separate compartment, accessible via concealed door releases, for added safety and to prevent children from accessing and removing cables Cable Management:
• Cables cannot be removed from the front of the unit to prevent cables from going missing
• AC adapters and power supply are stored in individual separate compartments to keep cables neat and tidy at the side of the trolley Power Management:
• Power7 Energy Management System can be programmed to suit your schedule. Seven different charging schedules, one for each day of the week, allows charging between lessons, overnight or during Economy 7 (UK) or lower rate energy hours. Digital timer is supplied as standard with all trolleys
• All tablets are charged simultaneously with sequential switching facility to prevent circuit breakers from overloading
• Specifically designed and tested air venting system to keep tablets cool while the unit is locked and the tablets are charging
Safety and Security:
• Concealed door release to separate electrical compartment for child safety • A robust dual locking system with locks located on top of the trolley to avoid damages to the lock and key during movement within the school, especially through doorways.
Additional keys are available
• Unit size: W705 x D556 x H1010mm
• Adjustable interior dividers allow the caddies to accommodate protective cases - maximum storage area per tablet: - without cases: W12.6 x D285 x H200mm - with protective cases: W26 x D285 x H200mm
Lapcabby TabCabby 20V Ask an owner
Lapcabby TabCabby 20V Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.