£ 11.49 inc. vat
£ 9.57 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
Logitech M105 Mouse Red
- Simple to set up and use
- High-definition optical tracking
- Full-size comfort, ambidextrous design
- Cable Length: 150 cm (59.06 in)
Mfr part code: 910-002945
Customers Also Viewed
Logitech M105 Mouse Red Product Description
Setup is fast and easy-just plug the cable into a USB port. There's no software to install. And since it's corded, you can just plug the cable into a USB port and use it right away.
High-definition optical tracking
You'll enjoy responsive, smooth cursor control and precise tracking and easy text selection thanks to high-definition optical tracking (1000 dpi).
Full-size comfort, ambidextrous design
Designed to keep either hand happy. So you'll feel comfortable, even after hours of use.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Linux kernel 2.6+
- Chrome OS
- USB port
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A||
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable - integrated|
|Compatible with Windows 7||"Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsofts assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.|
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Linux Kernel 2.6 or later, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7, Apple MacOS X 10.5 or later|
Logitech M105 Mouse Red Ask an owner
Logitech M105 Mouse Red Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.