£ 33.99 inc. vat
£ 28.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
XYZPrinting PLA Refill Filament 1.75mm - Nature
- For use with; XYZPrinting da Vinci 1.0A, da Vinci 2.0A Duo, da Vinci 1.0 AiO...
- PLA Refill
- Colour: Nature
Mfr part code: RFPLBXEU01F
XYZPrinting PLA Refill Filament 1.75mm - Nature Product Description
Easy to install filament cartridges available in many vivid colors. XYZprinting filament cartridges are designed and tested to ensure that there is no distortion in color or form ensuring your designs come out perfect every time.
Filament refills come in small sizes for space-economy and can be used at any given notice, allowing 3D printer operators and hobbyists to do their part for environmental protection while exercising their creative powers.
Environmentally friendly material
PLA filaments are made with polymerized lactic acid, which is extracted from corn, sugarcane or other sugar-containing crops, and is regarded as the most environmentally friendly 3D printing material. Unwanted PLA printed objects can be simply discarded in the soil where it will naturally decompose.
- PLA filaments print in bright colors and at a safe, low temperature making it a favorite among our users as well as perfect for family settings.
- PLA plastic placed in an environment or water bath exceeding 50° C (122° F) will soften and deform. Hence, properly seal and store all unused PLA filaments in dry, cool areas
- Enjoy the pleasant sugary scent emitted by the PLA filament give during printing.
XYZprinting's vividly colored filament is engineered and tested to make sure that there is no distortion in the color and form of the filament.
|Consumable Type||PLA filament|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Nozzle Temperature||190 °C|
|Glass Transition Temperature||45 °C||
XYZPrinting PLA Refill Filament 1.75mm - Nature Ask an owner
XYZPrinting PLA Refill Filament 1.75mm - Nature Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.