£ 533.99 inc. vat
£ 444.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Tripp Lite Single-Phase Auto Transfer Switch / Metered PDU 3.8 kW
- Height (Rack Units): 1U
- Rack Size: 19"
- Input Connector(s): 2 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C20
- Power Output Connectors Details: 8 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C13 2 x power IEC 320 EN 60320 C19...
Mfr part code: PDUMH20HVAT
Tripp Lite Single-Phase Auto Transfer Switch / Metered PDU 3.8 kW Product Description
- 200-240V 16/20A Automatic Transfer Switch(ATS) / Metered PDU(Agency de-rated to 16A continuous)
- Provides a redundant power option for critical networking equipment with a single input power cord
- 2 digit display reports output power consumption in amps
- 1U horizontal rackmount form factor; 14.8 in. / 37.6 cm depth
- 10 outlets(8 C13, 2 C19)
- Set of two C20 inlets support connection to separate PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources
- Two 12ft / 3.6m C19 to C20 power cables included
- ATS circuits normally maintain output sourced from the primary input cable; As primary input power fails or becomes unstable, the ATS will switch to maintain output sourced from the secondary input cable until power on the primary input is restored and stable
- ATS configurations enable fault-tolerant, hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system(in a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by an online UPS with zero transfer time similar to Tripp Lite SmartOnline series)
- Advanced ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate out of phase utility power grid feeds are fully supported
- On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both inputs to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source
- Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs in 2-5 milliseconds
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Input Connectors||2 x power IEC 60320 C20|
|Power Output Connectors Details||8 x power IEC 60320 C13 ¦ 2 x power IEC 60320 C19|
|Input Voltage||AC 200/208/220/230/240 V|
|Input Voltage Range||AC 200 - 240 V|
|Frequency Provided||50/60 Hz|
|Output Voltage||AC 200/208/220/230/240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Max Electric Current||20 A|
|Power Capacity||3.8 kW||
|Device Type||Power distribution unit - rack-mountable|
|Height (Rack Units)||1U|
|Features||Current meter, LED indicators|
|Compliant Standards||NOM, UL 60950, RoHS||
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 95% (non-condensing)||
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Shipping Width||59.9 cm|
|Shipping Depth||53.3 cm|
|Shipping Height||13.5 cm|
|Shipping Weight||9.1 kg|
Tripp Lite Single-Phase Auto Transfer Switch / Metered PDU 3.8 kW Ask an owner
Tripp Lite Single-Phase Auto Transfer Switch / Metered PDU 3.8 kW Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.