£ 62.98 inc. vat
£ 52.48 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
Seagate FireCuda Desktop 1TB Hybrid Hard Drive (SSHD) 3.5" SATA III 6GB's 7200RPM 64MB Cache
- Up to 5x Faster than HDD
- Enhanced Game, Application & OS boot times
- 8GB Nand Cache (Flash enhanced storage)
- Quiet Operation, Low Power
- 5 Year Warranty
Mfr part code: ST1000DX002
Customers Also Viewed
£ 90.99 inc. vat
£ 75.82 ex. vat
£ 46.98 inc. vat£54.30save £7.32
£ 39.15 ex. vat£45.25save £6.10
Seagate FireCuda Desktop 1TB Hybrid Hard Drive (SSHD) 3.5" SATA III 6GB's 7200RPM 64MB Cache Product Description
Fast. Big. Durable.
Play faster, work smarter. FireCuda™ drives meld the latest NAND flash technology with a traditional hard drive for a compact blend of capacity and speeds up to 5× faster than typical hard drives, all backed by a 5-year warranty.
Hate waiting on your game or application to load? FireCuda delivers superior performance compared to a standard hard drive, yet provides the high capacity options you've come to expect from a hard drive solution. It's the perfect upgrade for gamers, creative professionals and PC enthusiasts.
Richer Gaming Experience
- FireCuda delivers faster load speeds for nonstop performance and play
- Save time with a drive that boots in seconds, not minutes
- Get in the game up to 5× faster than traditional hard drives
Games are getting better and videos are getting sharper. With up to 2 TB of storage, FireCuda makes deleting games and files - to free up disk space - a thing of the past. Perfect for gamers and creative professionals who want it all, now.
- Enjoy up to 2 TB of space on 2.5- and 3.5-inch HDDs
- Eliminate the need to uninstall games in order to make room for new ones
- Store up to 40 games per TB (at 25 GB per game) with the 2 TB FireCuda hard drives!
Don't fret about Seagate storage reliability. FireCuda Flash Accelerated drives are backed by an industry-best 5-year limited warranty. A warranty that beats most competitive drive warranties by up to 2 or 3 years. The cutting edge has never felt so safe.
Efficient Power Savings
Potentially lower your overall costs and increase your capabilities with the FireCuda. FireCuda 2.5-inch flash-accelerated hard drives are performance-tuned to draw less power than competitors' offerings. Reducing power consumption and heat generation helps increase system performance and improve durability, especially when playing games and running multiple applications.
- Flash-accelerated HDD technology allows the hard drive to limit drive access, saving power
- Lower power components create less heat - resulting in better frame rates and computer performance
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years|
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - 5 years||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Compatible Bays||1 x 3.5" - internal|
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Power Consumption||5.9 Watt (active) ¦ 3.36 Watt (idle) ¦ 0.63 Watt (standby) ¦ 0.63 Watt (sleep)||
|Device Type||Hybrid hard drive - internal|
|Flash Memory Capacity||8 GB|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||Multi-level cell (MLC)|
|Buffer Size||64 MB|
|Bytes per Sector||4096|
|Features||Native Command Queuing (NCQ)|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||210 MBps|
|Seek Time||8.5 ms (average)||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^14|
|Load / Unload Cycles||300,000||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
Seagate FireCuda Desktop 1TB Hybrid Hard Drive (SSHD) 3.5" SATA III 6GB's 7200RPM 64MB Cache Ask an owner
Seagate FireCuda Desktop 1TB Hybrid Hard Drive (SSHD) 3.5" SATA III 6GB's 7200RPM 64MB Cache Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.