£ 285.99 inc. vat
£238.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
per month. Learn more
TomTom Rider 40 Motorbike Satellite Navigation System - Western European Maps
- SatNav designed for Motorbikes
- Lifetime Maps of Western Europe
- Vehicle mount Charging bike dock
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic
- PC Route Planning
Mfr part code: 1GE0.054.00
TomTom Rider 40 Motorbike Satellite Navigation System - Western European Maps Product Description
The TomTom Rider 40 is our entry model that allows you to create your own perfect adventure thanks to different thrilling ride options. It offers real-time TomTom Traffic updates and regional map updates at no extra cost.
An Award Winning Sat Nav TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice for best GPS Device 2016
- Winding Roads - Find the most exciting winding roads and avoid the boring straights. You can select how challenging you want the road to be thanks to different levels of windiness offered.
- Hilly Roads - Stay at sea level or climb to the highest peaks. You can define the levels of elevation you want to reach on your ride, for a personalised experience.
- Round-trip Planning - Discover new routes by simply tapping the area you want to explore. Simply tap your starting point, highlight the areas you want to visit and decide how long you want to ride for.
- Portrait View - Simply rotate to portrait view to see more of the bends ahead, so you can prepare for your next turn.
- Hands-free Calling - See and accept incoming calls while you ride. The TomTom Rider connects to your phone, so you can call handsfree via Bluetooth while you're riding your motorcycle.
- Audio Instructions via Bluetooth - Keep your eyes on the road and your hands where you need them with Bluetooth enabled directions delivered to your headset or helmet.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic via Smartphone - Receive real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your navigation device at no extra cost. Always know where delays are and whether a faster route is available.
- Bluetooth file sharing - Share your route via Bluetooth with other TomTom Rider sat navs - before you head out, or while you are on the way so you can keep everyone on track.
- 3 months Speed Cameras - Drive with the latest speed camera locations, updated for 3 months at no extra costs.
- PC Route Planning - Pre-plan a tour before leaving home with Tyre Pro. This interactive software helps you search, design, edit and save routes on your PC before sending them to your motorcycle sat nav.
- Community POI's - Upload Points of Interests from the biking community in to your TomTom Rider. From the nearest pit stop to the most outstanding vista, the most affordable motel to the juiciest burger.
- MyDrive - Use smartphone, tablet or PC to review real-time traffic information, plan routes, and send destinations to your TomTom Rider.
- 6 hour battery life
- Charging Bike Dock/ RAM mounting kit
- 8GB Internal Memory
- SD Card Slot
- 4.3" (11cm) Screen Size
- Smartphone Connected - TomTom Traffic, TomTom Speed Cameras, QuickGPSfix via Bluetooth
- Waterproof (IPX7) - protects against any wet-weather conditions
Map Coverage - Western Europe
- San Marino
- Spain (Including Canary Islands)
- United Kingdom (including Channel Islands)
- The Vatican City
- TomTom Rider 40 Sat Nav
- Motorcycle Mount
- RAM mount
- Battery Cable
- USB Cable
|Product Type||GPS navigator|
|Preloaded Maps||Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Italy, Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Ireland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Andorra, Liechtenstein, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican, Gibraltar, Madeira, Malta|
|Interface||Bluetooth, USB 2.0|
|Speed Camera Warning||Yes|
|Spoken Navigation||Danish, Hungarian, Irish, Latin, Croatian, Slovenian, Brazilian Portuguese, English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Serbian, Catalan, Afrikaans, UK English, Belgian|
|Features||Hands-free calling via Bluetooth, TomTom QuickGPSfix, lifetime traffic updates, landscape/portrait mode||
|Type||TFT - colour - touch sensitive screen|
|Resolution||480 x 272|
|Diagonal Size||4.3 in - widescreen|
|Display Resolution||480 x 272 pixels|
|Menu Language||Danish, Hungarian, Czech, Latin, Croatian, Slovenian, Slovak, English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Bulgarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Catalan, Afrikaans, UK English|
|Features||Sunlight readable, glove friendly touch screen||
|Run Time (Up To)||6 hours|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 ¦ Bluetooth||
|Included Accessories||Bike mount, power cable, USB cable, motorcycle mount with integrated power cable||
Dimensions & Weight
TomTom Rider 40 Motorbike Satellite Navigation System - Western European Maps Ask an owner
TomTom Rider 40 Motorbike Satellite Navigation System - Western European Maps Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.