• Supports 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors.
• Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs.
• Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A.
• 802.11ac Dual Band 867Mbps wireless supports MU-MIMO and BT4.2.
• Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software.
• RGB FUSION LED Light Show design.
• Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface.
• Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers.
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™.
• APP Center Including Cloud Station™ Utility.
RGB Fusion: Set the Colour that Matches Your Style
GIGABYTE's 200 series motherboards boast the most advanced LED system in the market today. With more customizability than ever and a convenient and intuitive UI thanks to the RGB Fusion App, you'll have a blast making your GIGABYTE your own. LED enthusiasts now have even more options with the ability to customize multiple zones independently. For a more functional use, the bright and vibrant LEDs can be configured to display the PC's temperature or load. For even more LED goodness RGBW strips are now supported for more true and vibrant whites.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design
• 16.8M RGB Colours.
• 2 Programmable Sections.
• 7 Different Lighting Effects .
• 1 RGBW Light Strip Pin Header.
• Accent LED with Interchangeable Overlay.
• Advanced Mode for Extreme Customizability.
*Lighting zone, programmable sections, wave mode may vary by model.
• Colour Cycle.
GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP
Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colours and speeds for different modes, all this can be done away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Supports RGBW & -UV Light Strips: Independently Programmable On-board Pin Header for RGBW/-UV LED Strips
Not bright enough? You can install standard 12V external RGB, RGBW or RGB/UV light strips on the RGBW pin header and control its colour from the RGB Fusion software. Using a RGBW light strip with a dedicated white LED, users will experience brighter and more vibrant shades of colours.
When using RGB/UV LED strips, users can give their systems a fluorescent glow with the use of UV reactive liquid, neon braided cables, and acrylic paint for a wicked-looking gaming PC.
No need to worry when choosing light strips as AORUS motherboards support a wide variety of RGBW/-UV light strips on the market thanks to the RGB Fusion software that allows users to redefine the pin location for the R/G/B Signal.
RGB Fusion (Advanced Mode)
With the all new RGB Fusion software, users have access to different pre-set LED lighting configurations with choice of colours. You can even set the LEDs to synchronize with your favourite music or have them change colours to indicate the CPU temperature.
For true lighting experts there is an Advanced Mode, which can be fully customized by individual area with its own effects and colour transitions, along with specific duration and transition times.
Once done, it's simple to save and share your lighting profile with others.
• Independent Control: Customised different colour for a different section of board.
• Fully Customisable: Adjust lighting animation with colour stops, colour duration, transition period, and colour effects.
• Lighting Profile: Save, export and import profiles to quickly change effects based on your preference and to share with others.
• Synchronise with RGB FUSION READY Peripherals: With a dazzling array of products supported, RGB Fusion is the software that brings it all together, letting your accessories synchronise to the same beat. Customise all your LEDs how you like - have them match, dazzle & impress.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
• 3 Hybrid Fan Headers.
• 4 Temperature Sensors.
• All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers.
• Supports High Current Fans up to 24W (2Ax12V) with Over-Current Protection.
• Intuitive UI for Fan Control.
All Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
• Supports up to 2 amps with built-in overcurrent protection-a must for high-end high current fans.
• Supports Closed Loop Watercooling, CPU Fans, System Fans, & Watercooling Pumps.
New Smart Fan 5 Software
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage scenario. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
Interoperable Sensors and Fans
Each fan can be customized to operate at different speeds according to any defined temperature source input (except the CPU fan).
Customize fan curves based on specific temperatures with the intuitive graphical UI.
Enhanced BIOS Interface
The enhanced BIOS interface also has the advanced features seen in the Smart Fan 5 UI, such as: the ability to set triggers based on different temperature sensors on the board, fan curve definition and the temperature interval setting, which can prevent fan rotation noise caused by sudden temperature change-all without having to load Windows.
Faster and Better Coverage with Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI+BT4.2 Module
The onboard 802.11ac WIFI module from Intel® supports up to 867 Mb/s wireless networks and BLUETOOTH 4.2. The bonded 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual Band and 2T2R antenna expands your coverage.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Immersive VR Gaming Experience
• VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
• Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
GIGABYTE Extreme USB 3.1 Motherboards
The ASMEDIA 2142 USB 3.1 controller utilizes 2 PCIe Gen3 lanes, offering a total of up to 16 Gb/s, which means you have extra bandwidth to take full control of the 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 ports. With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation, and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and 3.0, the much improved USB 3.1 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C™ and the traditional USB Type-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
Connecting the Future: USB Type-C™
• The World's Next Universal Connector.
• Reversible USB Type-C™ with USB 3.1 Gen 2.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 2280 M.2 Connector
GIGABYTE M.2 solution offers considerably faster storage performance and support for both PCIe and SATA interface for M.2 SSD devices.
Industry Leading Ultra Durable PCIe Armour
The innovative one-piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
GIGABYTE Patented Double Locking Bracket
• First Lock: Inserted from the top for better retention.
• Second Lock: Soldered for a stronger bond.
Anti-Sulfur Resistor Design
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny on-board resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
High Quality On-board Audio Design
Delivers high quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers.
• Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting.
• High-End Audio Components.
Refreshed BIOS Easy, Smart, and Friendly
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
GIGABYTE APP Center
The GIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to easily launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system, check related updates online, and download the latest apps, drivers, and BIOS.
System Information Viewer
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system's behaviour; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
The GIGABYTE @BIOS app allows you to update your system's BIOS from within Windows using a simple and slick graphical user interface. @BIOS can automatically download the latest version from the GIGABYTE servers or you can update your BIOS from a file on your computer. @BIOS also allows you to save your current BIOS to a file, recover your previous BIOS from an image and backup your BIOS to an image.
3D OSD automatically detects and displays your system information during games, allowing you to easily get a hold of your system information without switching between screens.
4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel® HD Graphics via HDMI. * 4K display support is dependent on CPU.
HDMI™: The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster: Cast Your Game Anytime, Anywhere
Now set up your stage and share the greatest gaming moments with XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster! Fully optimized social media integration is ready for real-time chats-keeping you notified yet focused in the game. It takes just one click to stream your gameplay to Twitch. Host your game like a pro!
*Free 14 days XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster Premium License.
TriDef® SmartCam | Custom Stream Modding
To facilitate being the full streaming solution each GIGABYTE motherboard includes TriDef® SmartCam software, you are now able to remove backgrounds without the hassle of using a green screen. Through the SmartCam application you can now apply live filters, and fully control your background, not only while streaming, but also through other video applications such as Skype.
*Free 1 month TriDef® SmartCam License.
- Support for 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Intel® B250 Express Chipset
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
- * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- * To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
- (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
- * Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
- * Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
- Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Realtek® ALC892 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Wireless Communication module
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- BLUETOOTH 4.2, 4.1, BLE, 4.0, 3.0, 2.1+EDR
- Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 867 Mbps data rate
- * Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
Storage Interface Chipset:
- 1 x M.2 connector on the back of the motherboard (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
USB Chipset+ASMedia® ASM2142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller:
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
- 6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 2 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x speaker header
- 1 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip extension cable header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x chassis intrusion header
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
- * Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
- * Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
- 3D OSD
- BIOS Setup
- Color Temperature
- Cloud Station
- Fast Boot
- Game Boost
- ON/OFF Charge
- Platform Power Management
- RGB Fusion
- Smart Backup
- Smart Keyboard
- Smart TimeLock
- System Information Viewer
- USB Blocker
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® processors)
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit/Windows 8.1 64-bit/Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit (for 6th Generation Intel® processors)
- * Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
- Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.