£ 26.09 inc. vat
£ 21.74 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
HPE OfficeConnect 1420 5G Switch Product Description
The 1420 Switch Series includes nine Gigabit switches. All have 10/100/1000 ports for affordable Gigabit connections using copper Category 5 cabling.
HPE OfficeConnect 1420 switches have Quality of Service (QoS) support and IEEE 802.3x flow control features that improve network efficiency.
Simplified plug-and-play convenience issupported by featuressuch as auto-MDIX and auto-speed negotiation. Hewlett Packard Enterprise hasinnovated and combined the latest advancesin silicon technology to bring you some of the most power-efficientswitches.
All modelssupport the Energy Efficient Ethernet IEEE 802.3az standard, as well as auto power-down mode on idle ports and power saving on short-distance cables. With their fanlesssilent operation, these switches are ideal for office deployment. HPE OfficeConnect 1420 switches come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty covering the unit and power supplies.
Ease of use
• Unmanaged Provides plug-and-play simplicity
• Auto-speed negotiation Selects individual port speed automatically, depending on client capabilities; removing the need for manual intervention enables simple plug-and-play operation
• Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators Provides an at-a-glance view of the status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation of the switches
• Flow control Helps ensure reliable communications during full-duplex operation
• HPE/IEEE Auto-MDIX Automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all RJ-45 ports
Add-ons and Accessories
Xenta Cat 5 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.15 ex. vat
£6.44save £0.46 £4.98 ex. vat
Xenta Cat 6 Cables
£5.34save £1.34 £3.33 ex. vat
£4.98save £0.98 £3.33 ex. vat
£7.02save £0.03 £5.82 ex. vat
£9.98save £4.00 £4.98 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 6 Cables
£12.66 ex. vat
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||5 x 1000Base-T RJ-45||
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, CISPR 24, EN55022, IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, EN55024, UL 60950, CISPR 22, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15 B Class A, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03||
|Device Type||Switch - 5 ports - unmanaged|
|Ports||5 x 10/100/1000|
|Performance||Switching capacity: 10 Gbps ¦ Throughput (64-byte packet size): 7.4 Mpps ¦ Latency (100 Mbps): 3 µs ¦ Latency (1000Base-T): 2.6 µs|
|MAC Address Table Size||2048 entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9216 bytes|
|Features||Flow control, full duplex capability, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), half duplex mode, Quality of Service (QoS), fanless, DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az|
|Flash Memory||1 MB||
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Electric Current Required||300 mA|
|Power Consumption Operational||3 Watt||
Dimensions & Weight
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - lifetime||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||15 - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Storage||15 - 95% (non-condensing)|
HPE OfficeConnect 1420 5G Switch Ask an owner
HPE OfficeConnect 1420 5G Switch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.