£ 1,302.98 inc. vat
£ 1,085.81 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
DJI Ronin-m Handheld Gimbal
- Tool-Less Balance Adjustment System
- Transmitter for Remote Pan/Tilt Control
- Silent mode for quiet operation
- USB and Power Tap Power Outputs
- Assistant Software for iOS and Windows
Mfr part code: CP.ZM.000175.03
DJI Ronin-m Handheld Gimbal Product Description
Developed for the filmmaking professional, the DJI Ronin marks a generational leap in camera stabilization technology. Its custom sensors, powerful motors and advanced algorithms put world-class precision in your hands.
SAVE TIME ON SET
Once your camera is configured, the Ronin can be ready to shoot in as little as 5 minutes, saving time and increasing efficiency on set. The built-in ATS (Auto Tune Stability) technology intelligently tunes Ronin to your camera rig at the touch of a button.
Transform tilt and pan movements on the Ronin into smooth and stabilized camera angle changes.
3 OPERATION MODES
3 different modes of operation allow the Ronin to be used in different scenarios, all of which can be entered without changing settings on the Ronin Assistant app or a 2nd operator remote. SmoothTrack functionality remains in all three modes.
- UPRIGHT MODE - Flip the gimbal over to bring the camera closer to eye level for a higher perspective without straining to lift it. Use this mode when sticking the Ronin out of a car's sunroof or when trying to shoot over a crowd of people.
- UNDERSLUNG MODE - The default gimbal operation is the Underslung mode. The camera can be comfortably held low to the ground, at chest level or anywhere in between. This mode is also used when the Ronin is suspended from a camera jib or crane.
- BRIEFCASE MODE - When a slimmer gimbal profile is needed, i.e. when moving through doorways or narrow paths, Briefcase mode is ideal. It allows the gimbal to be held to the side and close to the legs, much like a briefcase.
EXTREMELY DURABLE, HIGH BUILD QUALITY
Made from precision machined aircraft-grade aluminum, the Ronin offers the durability to withstand rugged use on set and meets the high demand for reliability. No loose cables or zip ties give it a clean, professional appearance.
SIMPLE 5-MINUTE SETUP
With a little practice, the Ronin takes less than 5 minutes to set up and balance whenever the camera configuration is changed. This saves time, making the Ronin more efficient in professional environments where every second counts. The built-in ATS (Auto Tune Stability) technology intelligently tunes the Ronin to your camera rig at the touch of a button.
2ND OPERATOR CONTROLLER
An included 2nd operator transmitter allows a 2nd operator to pan, tilt, and roll independent of the Ronin's movement. SmoothTrack speeds and operation modes can be assigned with 2 custom toggle switches on the transmitter.
QUICK RELEASE TOP HANDLE BAR
The top bar features a quick release system allowing easy attachment and detachment for rapid setup and break down. The same attachment can be used for vehicle or multi-rotor mounting.
|Product Type||Support system|
|Quick Release System||Yes|
|Max Supported Weight||3.6 kg|
|Supported Devices||Camcorder, camera|
|Support Type||Handheld stabilizer|
|Features||Collapsible design, battery operated, 3-axis stabilisation, remote operator control, SmoothTrack control, upgradeable firmware, setup via Bluetooth, Electronic stabilisation system||
|Tilt (degrees)||+105/-190; +25/-25||
|Included Accessories||Quick release plate||
|Kit Content||(1) x remote control ¦ (2) x battery ¦ (1) x battery charger ¦ (1) x cable pack ¦ (1) x toolkit ¦ (1) x tuning stand|
DJI Ronin-m Handheld Gimbal Ask an owner
DJI Ronin-m Handheld Gimbal Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.