- Deliver Product to room of choice
- Make sure existing connections are safe to use and are suitable for the new appliance....
- We will not change any electrical outlets to install the appliance and will advise...
Our installers are fully qualified and Gas Safe registered and will install and test your appliance
Before we arrive please check the following:
Ensure that you have suitable ventilation. This could be an extraction fan or a window that opens.
You need to check the dimensions of your new appliance and make sure there'll be enough room around the back and side for ventilation once we've installed it. You need to make sure you've got an adequate gap between your cooker or hob and anything above it.
There needs to be an existing gas supply to the installation point and we also need access to a 3 pin electric socket within 1.5 metres of the installation area. There needs to be an existing gas supply to the installation point. The room that we're connecting into needs to have a door or window to the outside of the property to allow for adequate ventilation .
Our engineers will :
Deliver Product to room of choice - Ground floor only
Make sure existing connections are safe to use and are suitable for the new appliance.
We will not change any electrical outlets to install the appliance and will advise customer if incorrect.
Ask an Owner
Sorry, customer questions are not available for this product.
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.