£ 70.98 inc. vat
£59.15 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Edimax Pro N300 Gigabit Ceiling Mount Wireless Access Point
- Easy Installation
- Compact & Durable Housing
- Designed for High Density Usage
- Multiple SSIDs for Security Management
- Fast Roaming
Mfr part code: CAP300
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 27.29 inc. vat£47.50save £20.21
£22.74 ex. vat£39.58save £16.84
£ 25.98 inc. vat
£21.65 ex. vat
Edimax Pro N300 Gigabit Ceiling Mount Wireless Access Point Product Description
For businesses that demand security, flexibility and speed - the Edimax Pro series has a wide range of potential applications from office environments to schools, campuses, hotels and hospitals. Multiple SSIDs can be configured for different departments or user groups and a built-in RADIUS server provides additional verification with a scalable AP array architecture for central management of multiple access points. Fast roaming for seamless transitions between access points, Power over Ethernet support (PoE) and an intuitive web-based management interface provides flexibility for deployment and extensive management options for company MIS departments and network administrators.
When performance and security are critical for your business, you need products that are engineered for your industry. The Edimax Pro series is designed to help your business and provide the connectivity that you rely on every day, with safety and effectiveness guaranteed.
- 802.11N High Speed: IEEE 802.11n with 300Mbps wireless speed.
- Easy Installation: Ceiling-mount & T-rail mount design with easy installation kit.
- Compact & Durable Housing: Ultra slim design with UL94-5VB flame-retardant plastic housing.
- Multiple SSIDs for Security Management: Supports up to 16 SSIDs ideal for multiple departments, user groups, customers or guests.
- Fast Roaming: Roams smoothly between APs without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications.
- Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity: Adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity for wide coverage across large spaces.
- Seamless Mobility: 1.5x greater coverage than typical APs for blanket coverage to ensure seamless connectivity for Wi-Fi devices across enterprise environments.
- Power over Ethernet: Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE as well as included power adapter.
- Built-In RADIUS Server: With management for up to 256 user accounts.
- Business Environments: Affordable choice for entry level solutions. Suitable for a wide range of commercial applications such as offices, hotels, meeting rooms, schools, campuses, resorts, retail and others.
- Central Management: Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS) , easy and Intuitive web-based central management suite, supports AP array architecture.
|Gain Level||2.82 dBi||
|Device Type||Radio access point||
|Data Transfer Rate||300 Mbps|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Network / Transport Protocol||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, CLI|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz|
|Status Indicators||Power, diagnostic|
|Features||Power over Ethernet (PoE), VPN support, VLAN support, manageable, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, Wireless Distribution System (WDS) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), RADIUS support, roaming function, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), Multiple SSID support, hidden SSID, reset button, Management Information Base (MIB), ceiling mountable, DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support|
|Encryption Algorithm||WPA, WPA2, WEP|
|Authentication Method||Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), EAP-FAST|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11e, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x 1000Base-T (PoE) - RJ-45||
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS, UL 94||
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE|
|Power Consumption Operational||6.5 Watt||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 90%|
Edimax Pro N300 Gigabit Ceiling Mount Wireless Access Point Ask an owner
Edimax Pro N300 Gigabit Ceiling Mount Wireless Access Point Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.