£ 101.38 inc. vat
£ 84.48 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(0.0% APR) representative
Targus USB Multi-Display Adapter
- Connect your laptop TVs, External
- Monitors & Projectors effortlessly
- Converts USB port to HDMI...
- ...VGA & Gigabit Ethernet
Mfr part code: ACA928EUZ
Customers Also Viewed
£ 81.59 inc. vat
£ 67.99 ex. vat
Targus USB Multi-Display Adapter Product Description
Throw away all of the cables and adapters you carry to connect your laptop, tablet or smartphone to TVs, Projectors & Ethernet and replace with a Targus USB Multi-Display Adapter. Requiring a single USB port connect your device effortlessly to a projector, a TV and up to 2 external monitors using the adapter's HDMI, VGA & Ethernet ports. Powered through USB the adapter requires no external power source - the perfect travel accessory.
Previously DOCK110 / DOCK110EUZ Travel Dock
- Connect your laptop, tablet & phone to TV's, External Monitors & Projectors effortlessly
- Extend device connectivity by converting a single USB port
- Converts USB port to HDMI, VGA & Gigabit Ethernet
- 12 x 2 x 6 cm
- Weight 0.18 kg
- Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 / Mac OS® X v10.8, v10.9, v10.10 / Android v5 or later USB Port (USB 3.0 recommended)
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Product Type||Docking station|
|Data Link Protocol||Gigabit Ethernet||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 - 9 pin USB Type A ¦ 1 x display / video - HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A ¦ 1 x video - VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)||
|OS Required||Apple MacOS X 10.8, Apple MacOS X 10.9, Apple MacOS X 10.10, Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Android 5.0 or later|
Targus USB Multi-Display Adapter Ask an owner
Targus USB Multi-Display Adapter Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.