£ 275.99 inc. vat
£ 229.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(0.0% APR) representative
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900X Processor
- Turbo 4GHz
- 8 Core
Mfr part code: YD190XA8AEWOF
Customers Also Viewed
£ 680.99 inc. vat£779.98save £98.99
£ 567.49 ex. vat£649.98save £82.49
£ 513.99 inc. vat
£ 428.32 ex. vat
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900X Processor Product Description
- AMD SenseMI Technology
- AMD Ryzen™ VR-Ready Premium
- XFR (Extended Frequency Range)
AMD SenseMI Technology
Technology that thinks, featuring a true Neural Network.
Cool and quiet processor operation using a sophisticated grid of smart sensors.
- Monitors CPU temperature, resource usage, and power draw
- Adaptive control optimizes power draw for any workload
- Minimized power consumption reduces system heat and noise
Fine-tuned processor performance adjusted in real time to meet the performance demands of your game or app.
- Adjusts clockspeeds in 25MHz increments to optimize performance
- Clockspeed changes can occur without pausing work
- High precision tuning with 25MHz increments
Extended Frequency Range
Automatic extra performance boost for enthusiasts with premium systems and processor cooling.
- Permits CPU speeds above and beyond ordinary Precision Boost limits
- Clockspeed scales with cooling solution: air, water, and LN2
- Fully automated; no user input required
- Available on select AMD Ryzen processors
Neural Net Prediction
Built-in artificial intelligence that primes your processor to tackle your app workload more efficiently.
- A true neural network inside every AMD Ryzen processor
- Builds a temporary map of how your programs use the CPU
- Prepares the fastest processor pathways for your app's behaviors
Learning algorithms that predict and pre-load needed data for fast and responsive computing.
- Learns how your applications access their own data
- Sophisticated algorithms anticipate and pre-load that data into the AMD Ryzen processor
- Vital data is ready when you are, enabling peak performance
AMD Ryzen™ VR-Ready Premium
For the best possible VR experiences, AMD offers select Ryzen™ VR-Ready Premium processors
# of CPU Cores
# of Threads
Base Clock Speed
Max Turbo Core Speed
Total L1 Cache
Total L2 Cache
Total L3 Cache
PCI Express Version
Default TDP / TDP
|Type / Form Factor||AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper 1900X|
|Number of Cores||8-core|
|Number of Threads||16 threads|
|Cache Memory Details||L1 - 768 KB ¦ L2 - 4 MB ¦ L3 - 16 MB|
|Clock Speed||3.8 GHz|
|Max Turbo Speed||4 GHz|
|Compatible Processor Socket||Socket TR4|
|Manufacturing Process||14 nm|
|Thermal Design Power||180 W|
|Thermal Specification||68 °C|
|Architecture Features||AMD Virtualization, Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (AVX2.0), AMD SenseMI Technology, AMD Ryzen VR-Ready Premium||
|Package Type||AMD Processor in a Box without heatsink/fan (WOF)|
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900X Processor Ask an owner
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900X Processor Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.