£ 1167.98 inc. vat
£973.31 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Ruckus Zoneflex R710 Radio Access Point
- Radio access point
- Dual Band
- 2.4 GHz,5 GHz
Mfr part code: 901-R710-WW00
Ruckus Zoneflex R710 Radio Access Point Product Description
Building upon the successful experience with 50,000 customers relying on the Wi-Fi solutions to power their networks with industry leading innovations such as BeamFlex+,Ruckus is raising the bar again with future-ready networks. The 710 delivers the highest performance Smart Wi-Fi access point,increased device density,and Wi-Fi monetization with Internet of Things (IoT) technologies enabling new business models for the Enterprises & Service Providers.
- Up to 2 times extended range and coverage with Ruckus BeamFlex technology: up to 6 dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 15 dB of interference mitigation
- Ultra-reliable mobile device connectivity with BeamFlex+ dual polarized adaptive antennas
- Superior performance with 1733 Mbps (5 GHz) and 800 Mbps (2.4 GHz) of user throughput
- Concurrent support for HD IPTV, VoIP and data with support for isochronous, multicast IP video streaming
- Novel channel selection approach delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over alternative background scanning approaches
- Unprecedented 4x 4:4 MU-MIMO to address the need of high density wireless deployments.
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Capable of supporting up to 500 clients
- Sensor Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) USB port to enable proximity aware value add services such as wayfinding, custom coupons based on location, keyless entry, virtualized wallets, among others
- SPoT location triangulation services to customize the end user experience and monetize the Wi-Fi network
- SmartFlex Location and Analytics for big data end user monitoring and network monitoring
- 802.3af power mode option allowing to leverage legacy PoE switches and to easily deploy
|Device Type||Radio access point|
|Data Transfer Rate||1733 Mbps|
|Line Coding Format||256 QAM|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Network / Transport Protocol||L2TP, PPPoE|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Capacity||Concurrent stations: 500|
|Features||Auto-sensing per device, DHCP support, NAT support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), manageable, IPv6 support, wall mountable, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Quality of Service (QoS), IPv4 support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), Space Time Blocking Code (STBC), ceiling mountable, security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), BeamFlex+ Smart Antenna Technology, MU-MIMO technology|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Encryption Algorithm||AES, WPA-PSK|
|Authentication Method||RADIUS, LDAP, Basic Service Set Identifier (BSSID), Active Directory||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||2 x 1000Base-T (PoE+) - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x USB||
|Compliant Standards||UL 2043, RoHS, WEEE, EN 60601-1-2, EN 50121-4, IEC 61373, EN 50121-1||
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE+|
|Power Consumption Operational||20 Watt||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||50 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 95% (non-condensing)|
Ruckus Zoneflex R710 Radio Access Point Ask an owner
Ruckus Zoneflex R710 Radio Access Point Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.