• Smooth Heat Pipes: Squared shape at bottom maximize heat transfer from the copper base plate.
• Zero Frozr: Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
• Airflow Control: Technology Deflectors thrusts air onto heat pipes for lower temperatures and better gaming.
• Dispersion Fan Blade: Steeper curved blade accelerating the airflow.
• Traditional Fan Blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
• Double Ball Bearing: Strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming.
• Instant Performance Gain: Unlock extra performance or keep your card silent during light use in one click.
• LED Control: Full control on your RGB GAMING LEDs to set the mood.
MSI GAMING X GeForce GTX 1080 Ti: Ultimate GeForce
The MSI GAMING X GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti is NVIDIA's new flagship gaming GPU, based on the NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. The latest addition to the ultimate gaming platform, this card is packed with extreme gaming horsepower, next-gen 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory, and a massive 11 GB frame buffer. #GameReady.
• Fierce Gaming Glow: Customize the LED lights and effects to match your system or mood.
• TORX 2.0 Fan: MSI's patented fan design generates 22% more air pressure for supremely silent performance.
• Gaming Look & Feel: The beating heart of any GAMING build.
• We've Got You Covered: Solid metal backplate included for extra toughness and finished looks.
• The Ultimate Gaming Graphics Card: Design and Performance in a class of its own.
TORX 2.0 Fan: Teamwork for Greater Strength
Just like in games, the exclusive MSI TORX 2.0 Fan technology uses the power of teamwork to allow the TWIN FROZR VI to achieve new levels of cool.
TORX 2.0 Fan design generates 22% more air pressure for supremely silent performance in the heat of battle.
• Dispersion Fan Blade: Has a steeper curved blade which accelerates the airflow, increasing its effectiveness.
• Traditional Fan Blade: Pushes down a steady airflow to the massive heatsink below.
Double Ball Bearings
Double Ball Bearings give the unique MSI TORX 2.0 Fans a strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming. They also remain virtually silent while spinning under load, keeping your graphics card cool during intense and lengthy gaming sessions.
Zero Frozr-Stay Undetected
First introduced in 2008 by MSI, ZeroFrozr technology has made its mark and is now the industry standard among graphics cards. It eliminates fan noise by stopping the fans in low-load situations. This means you can focus on gaming without the noise of spinning fans.
• >60C Fans Spinning: During intense gaming or benchmarking.
• <60C Fans Stop: Completely silent during idle, multimedia or light gaming.
"If your TORX 2.0 fans stop, it's time to push your gaming rig harder!"
Catch The Vibe with Cool LED Effects
Each LED can be controlled individually by choosing any of the animation effects available in the MSI Gaming App, ranging from responding to your game sounds or music to steady light, breathing and flashing. Of course, you can also turn them off.
Lurking under the cover of the GAMING graphics card is an engineering masterpiece designed to keep the graphics card cool. Every tiny detail of the intricate heatsink plays an essential part in providing a cool & quiet gaming experience.
Airflow Control Technology
Using advanced aerodynamics, Airflow Control Technology directs more air directly onto the TWIN FROZR VI heat pipes. The special deflectors on the heat sink enlarge the surface area, which means lower temperatures and better gaming.
Smooth Heat Pipes
Up to 8mm thick copper heat pipes with a smooth squared shape at the bottom maximize heat transfer from the surface of the copper base plate.
To temper the heat generated by a powerful GPU, MSI GAMING series graphics cards use a solid nickel-plated copper base plate. The base plate catches the heat from the GPU and transfers it to the heat pipes for dissipation so you can keep cool.
Premium Thermal Compound
Every detail counts when it comes to creating the ultimate thermal design, which is why TWIN FROZR VI uses a premium thermal compound to make sure it outlives the competition.
Close Quarters Cooling
Below the heatsink you find the close quarters cooling which enables you to push the MSI GAMING card to the max.
• Rugged Anti Bending strip.
• Memory Cooling Plate for stable & higher overclocks.
• PWM Heatsink with micro fins to ensure cool temperatures.
Extra Power Input
A tailored PCB design higher performance and extra cooling comes with an extra 8-pin connector to allow for overclocking beyond the limits.
• Larger PCB for extra cooling.
• Extra 8 pin (150 Watt) power connector.
Enhanced PWM Design
A 10-Phase PWM design with High Quality Military Class components ensures extreme reliability and superb overclockablity and enhanced efficiency.
MSI Military Class 4
• Hi-C CAPs.
• Super Ferrite Chokes.
• Japanese Solid Caps.
A powerful graphics card needs a strong build to harness its performance. MSI GAMING X graphics cards are fitted with a solid metal back plate to make it extra tough. The matte black finish completes the TWIN FROZR VI design to perfection.
The Future of Gaming
• G-SYNC: The smoothest, fastest and most exciting gaming experience ever by eliminating screen tearing, display shutter and input lag.
• 4K UHD: Ultra-high resolution (UHD) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content, enabling much sharper and crisper images with delicate details during gaming.
Prepare for VR with MSI
To experience and enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. MSI, world leading brand in high-end gaming and eSports, provides the right advice to make sure your system is VR Ready. Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies in recommended MSI VR gaming hardware for smooth performance. Together with our VR partners, MSI brings gamers an extremely realistic VR experience where games come alive.
One Click to VR with Gaming App
To get the best VR experience, you need your PC to deliver maximum performance. The MSI Gaming App gets your PC primed for VR use in just a single click by setting all key components to high performance settings and making sure other software applications do not impact your VR adventure.
The MSI Gaming App allows for one-click performance profiles that unlock extra performance for gaming or keep your card silent during light use. It also features the EyeRest tab, giving you easy access to image quality improving technology. The LED control tab gives you full control over your MSI GAMING LED lights to set the mood.
• OC Mode: Maximum Performance through higher clock speeds and increased fan performance.
• Gaming Mode: The best balance between in-game performance and silence.
• Silent Mode: The best environment for minimal fan noise.
On-Screen Speed & Temperatures
Real-time monitoring of GPU Core, DRAM Frequency, GPU & CPU Temperatures and much more, in game or in other full screen applications, customizable to your preference.
Mobile Gaming App
The exclusive MSI Gaming App is now also available for Android so you can control your graphics card from your phone without having to switch to Windows.
A Different View On Gaming
MSI Dragon Eye allows you to watch a YouTube video or Twitch Stream while playing a game simultaneously. Simply add a link or stream to the Dragon Eye application and select the size, position, volume and transparency and start gaming. With a few hotkeys you can start/pause your video or set the volume.
XSplit Gamecaster & Broadcaster V2 lets you easily record your gaming moments and broadcast your live gameplay sessions to Twitch, YouTube, UStream and more.
It's simple, easy to use and ideal for sharing your gameplay with friends, family or the world - Or for capturing those perfect gaming moments, just for the heck of it.
So what are you waiting for? Join the revolution and start streaming and recording with XSplit Gamecaster today.
• Capture: Game Capture Auto Detect allows for automatic streaming when starting a game.
• Edit: Assemble and edit your recordings using the simple and straightforward video editor.
• Webcam & Chroma Key: Add a webcam and show your game face
• Share Your Broadcast: Share your broadcast and conquer the world
• Realtime Notes: Draw attention whilst casting with in-game annotations
• Record & Stream: Use XSplit Gamecaster to stream & record all of your gaming activities
WTFast is the Gamers Private Network; like a global automated army of IT specialists all working together to optimize your game connection from end to end. WTFast reports rich connection stats for your online game, so you can see exactly what is happening with your game connection.
• Built just for MMO gamers.
• Reduce average ping.
• Greatly reduce connection flux, spikes and packet loss.
• MSI Exclusive 2-month premium license.
MSI Afterburner is the world's most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets-driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
The Latest Gaming Technologies
Pascal is built to meet the demands of next generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX™ 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
Graphics Processing Unit
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti
Boost / Base Core Clock
- 1683 MHz / 1569 MHz (OC Mode)
- 1657 MHz / 1544 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- 1582 MHz / 1480 MHz (Silent Mode)
Memory Clock Speed (MHz)
- 11124 MHz (OC Mode)
- 11016 MHz (Gaming / Silent )
- DisplayPort x 2 (Version 1.4) / HDMI x 2 (Version 2.0) / DL-DVI-D
Virtual Reality Ready
DirectX Version Support
OpenGL Version Support
Card Weight (g)
Power consumption (W)
Recommended PSU (W)