Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Cooler Master MasterAir Pro 4 Tower CPU Cooler Product Description
Be Bold in Your Pursuit of Cold The MasterAir Pro 4 is the new design in air cooling from Cooler Master. The new CDC 2.0 technology increases the surface area of the cooler base by 45%. The MasterAir Pro 4 also comes with the highest quality fans, MasterFan Pro 120 Air Balance, making it the quietest choices when it comes to air cooling. And speaking of quiet we also incorporated Anti-Vibration pads into the fan bracket, completely eliminating the metal-on-plastic vibration noise. If you are looking for an air cooler based on performance and silence the MasterAir Pro 4 is for you.
- Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 - Increased surface by 45% by compressing heatpipes together, helping to dissipate heat more efficiently.
- Air Flow and Heatsink - 120mm fan, 4 heatpipes, and stacked fins allow cooler air into the heatsink whiles steering extra ventialion to the hotspots.
- Intuitive Fan Bracket Design - Upgrading and removing MasterFans are a breeze.
- Installation Made Even Simpler - Use sturdier X-bracket or simply use your fingers to pin your cooler to the motherboard with push-pin bracket.
- Model MAY-T4PN-220PK-R1
- CPU Socket Intel® LGA 2011-v3/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1366/775
- AMD AM3+/ AM3/AM2+/AM2/ FM2+/FM2 FM1
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 84x129x158mm
- 3.30 x 5.07x 6.24"
- Heat Sink Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 2.36x 4.56x 6.24"
- Heat Sink Material 4 Heat Pipes / CDC 2.0 / Aluminum Fins
- Heat Sink Weight
- Heat Pipe Dimensions Ø6 mm
- Fan Dimensions 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Fan Speed 650 - 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Air Flow 66.7 CFM (Max) ± 10%
- Fan Air Pressure 2.34 mmH2O (Max)
- Fan Life Expectancy 490,000 hours
- Noise Level 6~30 dBA (Max)
- Bearing Type POM Bearing-CM 4th Gen. Bearing
- Connector 4-pin PWM
- Rated Voltage 12 VDC
- Rated Current 0.15 A
- Power Consumption 1.8 W
- Warranty 5 years
**Please note that this is AM4 compatible if you buy the upgrade kit**
Add-ons and Accessories
£2.90 ex. vat
|Product Type||Processor cooler|
Heatsink & Fan
|Compatible With||LGA775 Socket, LGA1156 Socket, Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, LGA1366 Socket, Socket AM3, Socket AM3+, LGA2011 Socket, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, LGA1150 Socket, Socket FM2+, LGA2011-3 Socket, LGA1151 Socket|
|Heatsink Dimensions||60 mm x 116 mm x 158 mm|
|Fan Diameter||120 mm|
|Fan Height||25 mm|
|Fan Bearing||4th generation bearing|
|Rotation Speed||650-2000 rpm|
|Air Flow||66.7 cfm|
|Air Pressure||2.34 mm|
|Noise Level||6 - 30 dBA|
|Power Connector||4-pin fan connector|
|Rated Voltage||12 V|
|Rated Current||0.15 A|
|Power Consumption||1.8 W|
|Features||Pulse-width modulation (PWM) support, 4 heatpipes (6mm), Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0)||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years|
Cooler Master MasterAir Pro 4 Tower CPU Cooler Ask an owner
Cooler Master MasterAir Pro 4 Tower CPU Cooler Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.