Customers Also Viewed
£ 157.49 inc. vat
£ 131.24 ex. vat
Cisco Catalyst 4500-X 16 Port Switch Product Description
The Cisco Catalyst 4500-X Series offers key innovations, including:
- Platform Scalability: Delivers up-to 800 Gbps of switching capacity, capable of scaling up to 1.6-Tbps capacity with the VSS technology. Future-proof investment with modular uplink and auto-detect 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- High Availability: Delivers the network availability demanded by business-critical enterprise applications through comprehensive high-availability capabilities, including VSS and EVN. Furthermore, innovative features such as redundant hot swappable fans and power supplies with AC to DC, and DC to AC failover remove single point of failure in network.
- Application Monitoring: Enhanced application monitoring through Flexible Netflow and eight ports of line rate bidirectional Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN)/Remote Switched Port Analyzer (RSPAN). In addition Cisco IOS® XE Software provides the ability to host third-party applications.
- Security: Support for Cisco TrustSec™ technologyas well as robust control plane policing (CoPP) to address denial of service attacks.
- Simplified Operations: Support for Smart Install Director, providing a single point of management enabling zero-touch deployment for new switches and stacks in in campus and branch networks.
Add-ons and Accessories
Xenta Cat 5 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.15 ex. vat
£6.44save £0.46 £4.98 ex. vat
Xenta Cat 6 Cables
£5.34save £1.34 £3.33 ex. vat
£4.98save £0.98 £3.33 ex. vat
£7.02save £0.03 £5.82 ex. vat
£9.98save £4.00 £4.98 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 6 Cables
£12.66 ex. vat
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||16 x 10Gb Ethernet / 1Gb Ethernet - SFP/SFP+ ¦ 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 management ¦ 1 x USB Type A ¦ 1 x console - RJ-45|
|Expansion Slot(s)||1 (total) / 1 (free) x SD Memory Card ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x Expansion Slot|
|Expansion Slots||1 (total) / 1 (free) x SD Memory Card ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x Expansion Slot||
|Power Device||Internal power supply - hot-plug|
|Installed Qty||0 (installed) / 2 (max)|
|Power Redundancy Scheme||1+1 (with optional power supply)|
|Power Consumption Operational||330 Watt||
|Compliant Standards||CISPR 22 Class A, BSMI CNS 13438 Class A, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, VCCI Class A ITE, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, AS/NZS 60950-1, ICES-003 Class A, RoHS, FCC CFR47 Part 15, EN300-386, UL 60950-1, AS/NZS, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition||
|Interfaces||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9216 bytes|
|Performance||Throughput: 800 Gbps ¦ IPv4 routing: 250 Mpps ¦ IPv6 routing: 125 Mpps|
|Capacity||IPv4 forwarding table entries: 64000 ¦ IPv6 forwarding table entries: 32000 ¦ NetFlow entries: 128000 ¦ Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 4094 ¦ IGMP groups: 32000 ¦ Multicast entries (IPv4): 24000 ¦ Multicast entries (IPv6): 12000 ¦ ARP entries: 47000 ¦ Spanning Tree Protocol instances: 10000 ¦ QoS hardware queues: 64 ¦ QoS hardware entries: 128000 ¦ ACL entries: 131072|
|RAM||4 GB DDR2 SDRAM|
|Device Type||Switch - 16 ports|
|Subtype||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ports||16 x 10 Gigabit SFP+|
|MAC Address Table Size||55K entries|
|Remote Management Protocol||RMON 1, RMON 2|
|Features||Layer 2 switching, VLAN support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), front to back airflow, redundant hot swappable fans|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s|
|Processor||: 1.5 GHz|
|Flash Memory||2 GB (max)||
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - advance parts replacement - lifetime - response time: 10 days|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - advance parts replacement - lifetime - response time: 10 days||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Cisco IOS IP Base||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
Cisco Catalyst 4500-X 16 Port Switch Ask an owner
Cisco Catalyst 4500-X 16 Port Switch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.