£ 46.23 inc. vat
£ 38.52 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
EXDISPLAY Legrand HP J4859C Compatible SMF Transceiver
- Functionally identical to HP J4859C
- LC ports designed for use with Single-Mode Fiber
- 1310 nm wavelength signaling
- Supports up to 10 kilometers of cabling
Mfr part code: EBR1-89089
Product ConditionOpen Box/Ex-Display Product is in nearly new condition but may have been opened or have minor cosmetic damage to box or product. Product is sold with 90 day warranty which supersedes any other reference to warranty within product title or description.
EXDISPLAY Legrand HP J4859C Compatible SMF Transceiver Product Description
This SFP (mini-GBIC) transceiver module is designed for use with HP network equipment and is equivalent to HP part number J4859C. This transceiver is built to meet or exceed the specifications of the OEM and to comply with Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) standards. This product is 100% functionally tested,and compatibility is guaranteed. The transceiver is hot-swappable input/output device which allows a Gigabit Ethernet port to link with a fiber optic network. OEM specific configuration data is loaded on to the EEPROM of the transceiver at the factory,allowing this transceiver to initialize and perform identically to an OEM transceiver. This transceiver may be mixed and deployed with other OEM or third party transceivers and will deliver seamless network performance.
Add-ons and Accessories
Xenta Cat 5 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.15 ex. vat
£6.44save £0.46 £4.98 ex. vat
Xenta Cat 6 Cables
£5.34save £1.34 £3.33 ex. vat
£4.98save £0.98 £3.33 ex. vat
£7.02save £0.03 £5.82 ex. vat
£9.98save £4.00 £4.98 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 6 Cables
£12.66 ex. vat
EXDISPLAY Legrand HP J4859C Compatible SMF Transceiver Ask an owner
EXDISPLAY Legrand HP J4859C Compatible SMF Transceiver Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.