HPE JC105A- A5800-48G Switch Product Description
The HP 5800 Switch Series gives you versatility and high performance, in a 10/100/1000 top-of-rack, data center switch architecture that offers deployment flexibility. With choice of models that support high-density server links with copper or fiber, you can build superior networks that are tailored for your specific application needs.
While IRF reduces management complexities by up to 88%, it also delivers <50 msec convergence time. You can rely on the 5800 Switch Series to deliver high performance and lower TCO, while delivering business resilience and high availability.
Versatile Data Center Switches
- The HP 5800 Switch Series is available in several models offering flexible 10/100/1000 bps deployments and are specifically designed for the top-of-rack in data center environments.
- Models offer 24 or 48 ports for high density requirements.
- Switches offer RJ45, SFP and SFP+ server connectivity for flexibility.
- The 5800 Switch Series offers PoE and PoE+ options for environments requiring PoE.
- The HP 5800 Switch Series delivers 208 Gbps switching capacity in 24-ports models and 256 Gbps in 48-port models.
- Supports up to 155 MPPS throughput in 24-port models and 196 MPPS in 48-port models.
- Includes four 10GbE uplinks for better performance.
- The HP 5800 Switch Series delivers IRF <50 msec convergence time enabling faster application response time.
- The In Service Software Update (ISSU) enables high availability with updates accomplished without a reboot or power cycle, in the background.
- Full L2/L3 feature set with IPv4/IPv6 dual stack.
- The HP 5800 Switch Series simplifies switch management by up to 88% with IRF.
- No extra hidden cost with simple one license per switch for all OS features.
- All switch ports are active and ready to use without need for activation licenses.
- Automate tedious tasks with Software-defined Network (SDN) and reclaim wasted resources.
Add-ons and Accessories
Xenta Cat 5 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.15 ex. vat
£6.44save £0.46 £4.98 ex. vat
Xenta Cat 6 Cables
£5.34save £1.34 £3.33 ex. vat
£4.98save £0.98 £3.33 ex. vat
£7.02save £0.03 £5.82 ex. vat
£9.98save £4.00 £4.98 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 6 Cables
£12.66 ex. vat
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||48 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 ¦ 4 x SFP+|
|Expansion Slot(s)||1 (total) / 1 (free) x Expansion Slot|
|Expansion Slots||1 (total) / 1 (free) x Expansion Slot||
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)||
|Compliant Standards||GOST, NOM, RoHS, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, ANATEL, FDA, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, EN 60825-1||
|Enclosure Type||Desktop 1U|
|RAM||512 MB SDRAM|
|Device Type||Switch - 48 ports - L3 - Managed|
|Ports||48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x SFP+|
|MAC Address Table Size||32K entries|
|Routing Protocol||OSPF, BGP-4, IS-IS, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, IGMPv2, IGMP, VRRP, OSPFv2, PIM-SM, static IP routing, PIM-DM, IGMPv3, OSPFv3, PIM-SSM, Multiprotocol BGP, MSDP, VRRPE, policy-based routing (PBR), RIPng|
|Remote Management Protocol||RMON, Telnet, SNMP 3, HTTPS, SSH|
|Authentication Method||RADIUS, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2)|
|Features||Flow control, Layer 2 switching, DHCP support, ARP support, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, DoS attack prevention, port mirroring, store and forward, IPv6 support, Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), DHCP snooping, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Committed Access Rate (CAR), MLD snooping|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.1ag|
|Flash Memory||512 MB Flash||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||45 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90%|
HPE JC105A- A5800-48G Switch Ask an owner
HPE JC105A- A5800-48G Switch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.