£ 27.99 inc. vat
£23.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
D-Link DES-1016D -16 Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch Product Description
D-Link DES-1016D 16 Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
The D-Link DES-1016D unmanaged switch with (16) 10/100BASE-T ports is the latest addition to our popular line of Express EtherNetwork products. D-Link's Express EtherNetwork line of products combines ease of use with unsurpassed performance for an exceptional value.
Ease of Use
The DES-1016D is truly a Plug-&-Play switch, with features like:
Auto Speed Sensing.
The Switch senses whether a network device is running at 10Mbps or 100Mbps and automatically adjusts for optimal performance.
Auto Negotiation (Full or Half Duplex).
Whether you are running at Half- or in Full-Duplex, the Switch automatically negotiates and runs the highest supported transmission rate.
Auto MDI/MDIX Crossover.
All ports support auto-negotiating MDI/MDIX detection, which eliminates the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. The DES-1016D is the perfect choice for Plug-&-Play support for 10BASE-T and 100BASE-T networks.
The DES-1016D features a non-blocking wire-speed architecture, with a 4.8Gbps (in full duplex)switching capacity, for maximum data throughput. The DES-1016D also features an integrated universal power supply, and per port diagnostics LEDs that make it easy to "spot check" for problems. With wire-speed filtering and Store-and-Forward switching, the DES-1016D maximizes network performance while minimizing the propagation of bad network packets.
- Plug-and-Play High-Speed Switching
- 4.8Gbits (in full duplex) Non-Blocking Back Plane
- Up to 200Mbps per Port
- Wire Speed Reception and Transmission
- Broadcast Strom Protection
- Back Pressure Flow Control for Half-Duplex
- Great for SOHO Environment
Number of Built-in Ports
- 16 x 10/100Mbps port - Auto-negotiation of MDI-II (One MDI-X MIDI uplink port)
- Per port : Link, Speed, Duplex, Activity, Collision
- 14,800 frames/sec max for 10M port
- 148,000 frames/sec max for 100M port
- Less than 80 microseconds for 64-byte frames in store-and-forward mode for 10 Mbps to 100 Mbps transmission
- Automatic MAC Address Learning
- Address table up to 16K MAC address
- Memory : 2Mb RAM buffer dynamically allocated
- 324 x 231 x 45.5 mm
(12.75 x 9.0 x 1.79 inches)
- 5 years
- DES-1016D Switch
- External UK Power Adapter
- User's Guide
- Quick Installation Guide
Please note: networking components such as switches, routers and wireless devices require that speeds & standards be consistent throughout the network to gain optimum performance.
Add-ons and Accessories
Xenta Cat 5 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.16 ex. vat
£10.82 ex. vat
Xenta Cat 6 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.98save £0.99 £3.32 ex. vat
£5.81 ex. vat
£8.31 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 5 Cables
£13.32 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 6 Cables
£10.10 ex. vat
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||16 x 100Base-TX RJ-45||
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Power Consumption Operational||6 Watt|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)||
|Enclosure Type||Desktop, rack-mountable|
|Features||Flow control, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), store and forward, half duplex mode, full duplex mode, Quality of Service (QoS), Energy Efficient Ethernet|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az|
|Built-in Devices||Led panel|
|Status Indicators||Power, link/activity|
|Performance||Switching fabric bandwidth: 3.2 Gbps|
|Device Type||Switch - 16 ports - unmanaged|
|Ports||16 x 10/100|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K entries||
|Compliant Standards||FCC Class A certified, cUL, ICES-003 Class A, C-Tick Class A, LVD, VCCI Class A||
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-10 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Storage||5 - 90% (non-condensing)||
Dimensions & Weight
D-Link DES-1016D -16 Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch Ask an owner
D-Link DES-1016D -16 Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.